Nestled amongst existing creeklines and environmental reserves, Brooklyn Fields Estate will eventually have more than 2000 homes built over eleven stages of development.
Enviro Culture Services worked together with the developer to provide a landscape package for the new estate which included a wide range of services.
- Master planning to feature corporate colours and branding throughout the development.
- The design and fabrication of timber entry signs and feature fence.
- Advanced street tree plantings and streetscaping, including construction of retainer walls within entry.
- Environmental plantings, which included tens of thousands of tubestock plantings to new wetlands and tree plantings.
- Design and construction of Community Park which is strategically positioned opposite a display home village. The Community Park features BBQ and picnic facilities, a fully fenced playgroundincluding a large sandplay and waterplay area comfortably positioned below custom shade sails, outdoor fitness equipment, a disabled toilet and baby change facility, extensive concrete areas for paths and half size basketball court, and irrigated gardens and open grass areas.
- Seeding of blocks prior to sale for silt control and marketing appeal.
- Installation of both rural type fencing , and bollard and cable barricades.
Services provided under this project;
Shade sail, park furniture
Production of bespoke feature items
Street tree planting